"I just do not have enough time to practice yoga daily" is one of the most common replies I hear when asking students why they have not made yoga a part of their daily schedule despite their interest and enthusiasm for the practice. 30 Days of Yoga was a seemingly reasonable solution to this problem. While the advantage of an interactive, in-person class is lost with this online program, a wonderfully new environment of possibilities emerged from the potential of internet classes.
Join me, Dr. Adam Cohen, as we take the next 30 days to make yoga a more integral part of our lives. We will uncover the serenity of a daily yoga practice which including the many facets of spiritual discipline like meditation, asanas, pranayama, and more.
You can view the videos online anonymously or as a member. The benefits of our free membership include:
- - daily class reminders including details regarding the next day's class
- - personal suggestions for future classes
- - free access to workshops in Colorado
- - and a free Yoga DVD upon completion of the 30 day program
- Set aside 20 minutes of your day for the practice. Preferably practice sometime in the morning before breakfast or in the late afternoon before dinner. If neither of these times are available to you than just find a space within your schedule so that you can be free of distractions during your practice.
- Be consistent in your practice. If you want to see transformations in your mind and body within the next month you will need to attend each class with care and support, encouraging yourself along the way to move forward with balance and continuity.
Together let us explore the dynamic beauty of yoga over the next month so that together our being enters into a more illumined state of awareness.
Dr. Adam Cohen